Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Healthing

Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Mike

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?
Because it sounds like a guild that will be hard working and good progressing and friendly.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you?
Maybe, if the server was up =]

3. Tell us a bit about yourself
I've been playing WoW For 4-5 years, and have a lot of experience in many areas and classes of WoW. I'm now rerolling horde and wanting to be a core endgame healer.

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Healthing
- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Talent spec: Restoration

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec?
I want to roll this class and spec because i have always enjoyed healer (Including Pretbc), and because druid i think is the most interesting class in the game especially in healing.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec
Spirit for the regen, Intellect for the mana, and spellpower for obvious reasons, and MP5 for extra regen.

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?
Yes, ofcourse if you think my gear is up to standard.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?
Probably skinning/leatherworking because its a easy profession to do at the same time as leveling.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class?
Kirintor because: There is back, helm and chest armor chich is good for the start of level 80.
The Wyrmrest Accord because there is a head enchantment which gives 30 SP and 8MP5 and boots.
Knights of the Ebon Blade (Revered) For the bracers.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared
I started raiding in Pretbc, i cleared all of ZG, MC And BWL. Stopped at AQ / Naxx.
I then went on to do all of kara and gruuls.
In WOTLK, i have done naxx 10 and 25 fully, OS, Malygos fully. I have done 10/13 ulduar 10 and 9/13 in ulduar 25.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released?
yes, of course.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding?
Making sure all the players are active and up to their full standard

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you?
Helping other people get gear, and having pride and enjoyment in guild as a whole

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class?
I actually will prefer to talk to some of my healing druid friends who raid endgame on another server Smile

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections?
I feel i can become a core and reliable healer, and will always be there for invites.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included
My armory is down at the moment for some strange reason, can I give it to you in game perhaps?

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?
I expect a active and friendly raiding guild who can make good progressions and have fun on the way.

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection?
Recently got a new pc, which is really good, hasn't let me down yet. My internet connection is also very strong and fast, rarely get DC'd.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
Yes

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW?
20-40.

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?
No

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?
Yes of course, that is the way to make a raid and guild stronger.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?
Yes, I'm not a guild hopper ^^

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?

Approximately, Yea.

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?

9. Any questions you want to ask us?
Do you know when the new server is going to be released?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey, I have a few questions for you :

1. How important are the Sons of Hodir to you?
2. Is there any reason why you've only raided Karazhan & Gruul's Lair in TBC?
3. Could you provide me a talent&glyph spec ( you can use the wowhead.com calculator )
4. Could you pm me your character info so I can checkout your armory?
5. How important are stats like Haste & Crit for you?

Sincerely,

P.S : We dont know when the new realm will come online, Blizzard only gives a few hours notice before throwing the realm online.
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Healthing

PostSubject: Re: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

1. The Sons of Hodir
I apologies i knew i forgot one >.>
I believe they have a shoulder enchant, and i think i will go for the crit and spellpower one.
When im revered, i will get the leggings, which are obviously good because they provide int, sp and more crit chance. However it would be nice if they had some mp5 too, but hey, they are blues Razz
2. In TBC, it was mainly because of my guilds progression. We got gruul and kara down before the end of tbc. At the start of tbc, i used to pvp. thats probably the biggest reason why.
3. Talent build + Glyphs http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0VG0zZZf0fuiuxVuVIsVo:kRLmz
4. PM Sent.
5. I guess haste rating is a nice one to have, though i would choose crit over it because lots of the druid healing spells are instant, therefore crit would be more handy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

2 very important healing spells : Regrowth & Nourish are cast skills, but yeah crit works better than haste. We are discussing your application so stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey Mike, We'd like to give you a try and see if your a nice fit for the guild, acces given to the forums so welcome to the group!

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]   Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthing, Druid, Healer [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1