Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid) Empty
PostSubject: Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid)   Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:55 pm

- First name: Ryan

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections? Well, ever since WOTLK i havent really felt right with anything i tried rerolling a DK On the same server i am on atm. i didnt feel the joy of it, and i want to reroll start a fresh and hopefully help with the becoming of a #1 guild

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you? Nope dont know anyone Smile

3. Tell us a bit about yourself Well, my names ryan i attend a college whilst working part time at a game shop im 19 years of age with an awesome family and a supportive girlfriend, im in a band people call me an emo which im not. Smile

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Denfalia
- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren/Night Elf
- Talent spec: Resto, whichever is best at the time of raiding levelling is ofc feral while raiding will definetly be resto as i enjoy healing Smile

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec? Well, i think my boredom is due to not being in the limelight quite frankly i dislike dps'ing as it doesnt give me a sense of satisfaction. i've healed on some of my alts and i absolutely love it, so i think druid would be a good option for me Smile

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec
As a resto druid which im rerolling Spirit MP5 And int gear if it doesnt have any of this in the gear is useless to me

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?
Yes ofc, as soon as i hit 1000g im buying dual spec Smile I gem my gear and enchant it all with best available stats out Smile

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?
probably Alchemy and herbalism as i view that if we're rerolling to a new realm and i needed quick cash these would be the obvious options for money Smile And i can also stock up guild bank so we're all prepared

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class?
Maybe Kirin tor due to all the caster gear it has
Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared Instances ALL of wotlk and TBC ones raids..i've not done any TBC And only up to malygos 5% in wotlk..i havent played wotlk due to the pure boredomness of not being able to find a guild

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released? Definetly!

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? The key progress is for everyone to get along listen to people who know they're shit and knuckle the hell down and push every ounce of skill out of you in to that raid

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you? The most important part of raiding for me is the progress and the satisfaction of getting the kills, loot means nothing to me

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class?
www.elitistjerks.com
www.wowhead.com
www.wowwiki.com
6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections? I can contribute by bringing what i know about raiding,tactics,class discussions i can contribute by doing alot of things im a nice guy that gets along with everyone

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Topaz

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections? I dont really expect anything from guild all i expect is that i will be able to see end-game content whilst having a good time and making friends along the way

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection? Very reliable i've never disconnected in my time of playing WoW nor lagged Smile

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand
tactical commands?
I hope so, i am english
3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW? Im not sure..lol, i do turn up for all raids though Smile

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times? Not that i know of, not for a while at least and i mean a WHILE Razz

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?
Yes theres nothing i want to do more than improve my playing

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?
Yes i am,
7. Our raid days will be:

Mon - Available
Tue - Available
Wed - Available
Thu - Available
Fri - Available
Sat - Available
Sun - Available

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?
Yes

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?
Nope Razz just really hope you accept me Smile

9. Any questions you want to ask us? Nope
Back to top Go down
Tenebre

Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid)   Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi Ryan, thanks for your application.
However I have moved it to our active forums, please check http://ucguild.hellandheavennet.com/forums/forum-23.html
Back to top Go down

Topaz - unholy dk (Looking to reroll druid)
Page 1 of 1