Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iarwain

Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]   Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:08 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Magnus

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?
You look like the most organised and serious premade looking for a new realm so far. This really wakes my intrest in joining you as I want to be with the best on the new server. Talked to you on IRC and I can say without lying that you are a bunch of nice players.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you?
Unless IRC can show skills I don't think so.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself
My name in Magnus, live in sweden and goes to school, off school atm and that gives me extra time for wow, I like fotball and it have always been a part of my freetime, ashame sweden sux.
About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Iarwain
- Class: Warlock
- Race: Orch
- Talent spec: 0/17/54 , then offspec as meta.

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec?
I always been intressted in warlocks and the playstyle, I would love any caster class but the way warlock difers from the others greatly increase my intrest to them. Having a pet to maximize the output on a fight makes it alot more funny, also having to choose right pet in PVP to kill the different classes makes warlock an awesome class.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec
Int - You need mana, but having more mana then needed aint good, have to tune this good.
Stam - A dead dps dosn't make very good use. That's why you carry a stoneblood flask.
Haste - This is fantastic for warlocks atm and probably will be further in the game, helps mobility alot.
Crit - Who dosn't want to make a nice high crit on hodir, heh. But not anything you want to stack.
SP - Simply the best for a caster.
Hit - Cap...

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?
Yes, I'm there to progress and if I can do it in another spec that makes the progress faster, sure.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?
Alchemy and Herb, need to stock Gbank in the begining, and I think there's a big use of it. (Happy frost lotus hunt...)
The bonus from alchemy is nice, not as nice as the others, but flask vendor ftw.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class?
Kirin'Tor - Head enchant, simply a most
Sons of Hodir - Shoulders enchant, crit + SP = win.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared
Pre TBC - none (in 60)
TBC - Karazhan (clear) , Gruul (clear), Magtheridon (clear), Tempest keep (clear), SSC (5/6), Mount Hyjal (Clear), BT (8/9), Archimonde and council done after nerf.
Wotlk - Naxx 10/25 clear, OS 10 +3, OS 25 +2, EoE 10/25, VoA 10/25, Ulduar 10 12/14, Ulduar 25 11/14.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released?
Yes, everyday, I want to raid.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding?
Playing as a team and dedication. There's great if you have inividual skill, even better if you got both inividual skill and teamplay in you.
Keep trying aswell, you can't expect to one shot every boss, get in and go untill the boss is dead = profit.

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you?
I would say that it's the teamplay that is the most important roll, when you do something that really boosts the spirit or help the raid out, it's nice, really nice.. But... I have to say killing a really hard boss that you really put everything into, it's great.

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class?
Elitist jerks - Very nice, simply makes the calculation easier.
I'm not sure if there's a lock site anywhere, feel free to tell me.

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections?
I'm a reliable player with the right attitude, giving spirit in the game and also a good player. I really put my soul into raiding, and I don't make the same mistake, I'm focused witch gives alot to the raid. Alrdy played caster so that will help me in the playing style, I'm a safe card.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included
My paladin (raiding on) - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Takillo
My mage - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Eichara

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?
I hope that you can give me the gameplay I'm looking for, a steady progression path and a good experience. Hopefully you can do this a bit better then my old guilds. I'm giving 100% in this, I want the same back from the others.
Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection?
My computer dosn't mess around at all, steady and nice. Internet DCs when I download sometimes, obviously I wont download in raids.
FPS is okay, never below 40.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
Yes, you wont get far without this. English have always been easy to me, the grammar might not be 100%, but...

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW?
Depends, but normally around 60-70. Much to do, not enough time....

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?
No, I'm stable, safe card. Never had any probs with this.

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?
Yes, this is a standard. I'm tired of people who think they are the best, who can't take a comment or who takes it personally. It's a big difference between assulting and helping. I'm here to be one of the best, if someone can help me please do it, you will get my gratitude.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?
Yes, I leave guilds when they are just falling apart, or if it's just a mess and the players you liked just dissapear. This time I want a fresh start, I'm tired of a whine realm. I'm there with you, no point to Gquit.

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon - 17.00 - 02.00
Tue - 17.00 - 02.00
Wed - 17.00 - 02.00
Thu - 17.00 - 02.00
Fri - 17.00 - 06.00
Sat - 15.00 - 06.00
Sun - 15.00 - 02.00

Ofc this can be longer if needed.

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?

Yes I'm there to raid 100%, so 80% wont be a problem.

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?

I can be a farm bot, expect me to stock the gbank with fishfeasts and flasks later on.

9. Any questions you want to ask us?

Think I asked all the questions on IRC, so no.

Last edited by Iarwain on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]   Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey Magnus, glad to see that you've chosen to apply. W'll discuss your application and get back to you in a bit.

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]   Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey, since we dont see any problems we'd like to welcome you to the guild.

Enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]   Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iarwain - Destro warlock [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1