Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Becket - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becket

Becket - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Becket - Warlock   Becket - Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Joe

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections? I've been wanting to reroll a new charactor and join this kind of "rerolling raiding guild" and I think it's the one for me.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you? No.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself Well my name is Joe, I live in England, I play alot of games quite often and been playing WoW for around 4-5 years.

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Becket
- Class: Warlock
- Race: Undead
- Talent spec: Destro

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec? I've been wanting to make a Warlock for quite some time, the Spec i have in mind is a really good raiding spec for DPS anyway.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec Intellect, Spell Power, Spell Haste.

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup? Yes ofcourse Smile

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them? Tailoring/Enchanting, mainly because I know some decent things you can make from Tailoring and Enchanting speaks for itself.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class? Horde, Undercity?

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared Previously, I've done 1 run of 10, Ulduar, 25-Naxx, and BT as a Warrior tank. My main is Alliance.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released? I'd love to.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? Patience and Determination

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you? Fun!

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class? Google =)

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections? I feel like I can be a great help in a good DPS role in any Raid.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included I've only got one charactor which i've raided with, all my others are PVP.

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?

Comunication and gameplay: I have good comunication skills and my gameplay is fine.

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection? Internet is very reliable.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? Yes

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW? I can play at the most 5-6 hours a day

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times? Not until 2/3 years.

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player? Yes

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild? Oh yes Smile

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?
Yes and more I would say.

8. anything else you might want to add to your application? Not really besides; Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply.

9. Any questions you want to ask us? Nope

- Joe (Becket ingame).
Back to top Go down

Becket - Warlock
Page 1 of 1