Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerafina

<Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Oli

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections? I am interested in joining Unstable Connections because from what i have read you sound like a guild that wants to have good progression and to be amongst the top guilds on the server.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you? Sadly i don't know anyone in the guild yet.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself Hi, i am a 22 year old lad from England. I am currently unemployed so have lots of time on my hands. I have been playing WoW for around 3 years now on and off. I like to play my guitar and i love listening to music. I also love watching movies of most genre's.

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Xerafina
- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Talent spec: Holy

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec? I want to roll a paladin because they are so versatile and such a powerfull class. I chosen Holy spec because i have always wanted to heal in end game raids and haven't yet been able to.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec Intellect, Spell Power, Haste, Mp5 and some crit is always handy Smile

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup? I will be willing to respec to whatever is needed as i love doing all 3 roles.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them? I will take Mining/Jewelcrafting as i have still not yet leveled jewelcrafting to max on any of my characters.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class? The Wyrmrest Accord for the head enchant, obviously The Sons of Hodir for the shoulder enchant. Then Argent Crusade for the helm.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared I don't have no expereince in vanilla WoW. In TBC i raided Kara and Gruul's (full clear) before my guild disbandoned and i took a break. In Wotlk i have raided Naxx 10,25 OS10,25 and OS10 +1D, EoE10, VoA10, Ulduar10 6/14 (bosses killed Flame Leviathan, Ignis the Furnace Master, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, Kologarn, Auriaya).

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released? Yes that would be fine

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? Being active and having 100% focus doing a raid, including coming prepared with pots, food etc..

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you? The most important thing about raiding for me is the progess and experiencing content, sure getting purple's is nice but i see it as a step towards progressing further rather than gloating at your gear.

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class? I use Elitist Jerks for most of my learning, but i also search on google when elitist jerks dosn't have what i need.

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections? I will be active for raids and will help out guildies with any needs. I will contribute to the guild funds and try to help the guild in every possible way.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included Well my original characters from back when i started are were on my old account which is cancelled now and has been for a while, but i had a 2 lvl 70 hunters on it (one horde and one alliance). Plus lots of alts one being a paladin which i got to lvl 65 then i left wow for a bit as i mentioned above. As of the chracters on my account that i use now, when i came back i leveled a shaman to 55 then started a deathknight which i made my main. His armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Lithious. I have since leveled the shaman up to 73, but now the guild i am in is not progressing the way i would like (they are focusing on 10 mans whereas i want to do 25 mans as a guild aswell).

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections? I expect a guild that is friendly and wants to progress at a nice pace. Also that players are active so there is no problems when it comes to raiding.

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection? My computer is a few years old now but still is able to play WoW with the graphics turned up a bit. It was Dell's best gaming computer they did a few years ago. My internet is fine, i hardly ever get Disconnected and my ms is always never too high. Plus i always reset my router before a raid to make sure my net is running at its best.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? Yes i am from england, so english is my language

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW? Well i play around 5-10 hours a day, so around 30-50 hours a week i guess.

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?I am currently unemployed an looking for a job, but i won't take a job if it affects my WoW playtimes.

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?Definatly, I like it when people tell me where i can improve on.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?if i get accepted then yes,

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?
Yes i will

8. anything else you might want to add to your application? I can't think of anything, your application seems to be pretty thorough.

9. Any questions you want to ask us? none that i can think of at the moment
Back to top Go down
Lyila

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Firstly I'd like to think you for showing an intrest in out guild our team of officers will now evaluate you application and get back to you shortly Smile.
Back to top Go down
Zayr

Zayr

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey Xeraphina, I'm sure I've played with your hordie hunter but I cannot for the life of me remember where. Did you reroll on Lightbringer?

Good luck with your application nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Xerafina

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm

nope my horde hunter was on terenas. Rerolled that character a while ago before 2.3 definatly. In a reroll guild called blade runners.
Back to top Go down
Zayr

Zayr

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Xerafina wrote:
nope my horde hunter was on terenas. Rerolled that character a while ago before 2.3 definatly. In a reroll guild called blade runners.

Aha! I knew it! I'm Goosed! I'll talk to you on the forums or IRC or something, but good to see you man.
Back to top Go down
Tenebre

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]   <Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Xerafina> < Holy > < Paladin > [Pending]
Page 1 of 1