Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]

Go down 
+2
Chris
Nathori
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathori

Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:48 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Kenneth

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?

i have used to be in a hardcore guild in blade edge's (Incipit).
This guild seems fine and aiming for a Goal.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you?

Maybe if my Brother join the guild earlier then me =P.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself

18 year olds live at home with parents still need 1 year to go to school,

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Emadian
- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Talent spec: Retri to level and probbaly holy at 80 (used to play 80 holy paladin in raids.)

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec?

I currently have a level 80 holy paladin , Retri just for leveling maybe in raids depends what we need
but i preffer being a holy paladin since i have expierence with it.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec

Retri : AP , crit change , stamina
Holy :Spell power ( for healing), Crit (for my heal crits) , int ( for much mana). and Mana regen.

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?

Sure, i aim for dual spec and work on both gear.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?

Miner/Blacksmithing this is nice to work on gear when i hit 80 and to provide weapons/tankgear for the guild.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class?

i always did heroic for my gear and 10/25 man raids never actualy buyed anything since i had better gear then reputation rewards.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared

Pre TBC : Molten Core(full)
Blackwinglair(full)
Onyxia(Full)
AQ40(Full)

Pre WOTLK : Karazhan(full)
Tempest Keep(full)

WOTLK : OS: Sartharion +3 drakes Full 10/25 man
Naxx: 4 Wings + sappharion + kel'thuzad Full 10/25 man
VoA: Archavon the Stone Watcher 10/25 man
The Eye of Eternity : Malygos 10/25 man
Ulduar: Flame Leviathon = 1 try but wipe.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released?

monday,wensday,friday,saturday, maybe Sunday depends

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding?

Wipe and learn, stand upp again and keep on trying, respect to guild members and help them gear upp.

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you?

The victory , to be the best , kill new bosses what we must face / getting new challenges like call of crusader / ulduar

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class?

mmo-champion, wow europe = forums , wowhead, wow alakazam

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections?

I'm a friendly player , always in for a event(Raiding the alliance bosses)/raiding and share my expierence and gameplay to other paladins.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included

70 Rogue (Axeius) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Axeius
70 Priest ( Aristian) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Aristian
80 Holy Paladin (Kuja ) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Kuja
75 Druid(Boomkin) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&n=Sineo

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?

Friendly and Loyal guild.

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection?

My computer can handle WoW. but Dalaran turns intro Lagaran for me.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?

Yes,could be a couple of words wich i don't understand but i'll ask then.

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW?

Few hours/day Depends for work/school somethimes more then 9 hours ++ ~~

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?

1 Year school but now 2 months vacation need to work 3 weeks of it but can play when i get home around 16:30 After midday

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?

Yes, i will.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?

Yes

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?

now atm Yes

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?

I'm applying to this guild with my Rl brother Acid

9. Any questions you want to ask us?

Did you ever leaded a hardcore guild once ?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Your application is now being processed, we will get back to you shortly.

Yes, we in the officer team have high end experience of this game from vanilla to late wotlk.
We have lead and been officers in several high end guilds with top 25 eu progression and higher.
We decided now after we have around 4,5 years of experience in this game to build up something great from the start.
We are very motivated and likeminded and share the same goals.

I hope this answered your questions, if not feel free to ask again:)

Stay tuned for an reply.

Sincerly, Chris
Back to top Go down
Turok

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:10 pm

I got a question if you dont mind Chris

Tempest Keep(full)

Wouldnt mind if you elabarated on this because going from kara and then killing keal is outstanding. Or do you mean youve done from karazhan to TK

Just though i would ask...

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Nathori

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 pm

well i have raided karazhan full
forgot to note : gruul's lair

and yes tempest keep our guild was the Best guild on the server with good geared players

i used to tank with my paladin for a (short time) in there and i wasin't defend capped it was a week before WOTLK
so we only cleared it once.
Back to top Go down
Nathori

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Chris wrote:
It´s np that you ask this.

But from how i read it I toke as the raiding in Karazhan was done at level 70 and Tempest Keep was done at 80.

Sincerly, Chris

nope i did them both at 70 as prot spec
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Nathori wrote:

nope i did them both at 70 as prot spec

My misstake, apologize.
Deleted that post once i saw that you replied.

Thanks for clearing that up tho:)

Sincerly, Chris
Back to top Go down
Flapjack

Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Turok wrote:

Tempest Keep(full)

Wouldnt mind if you elabarated on this because going from kara and then killing keal is outstanding. Or do you mean youve done from karazhan to TK

Dan.

In fairness, there wasn't too much content between Kara and TK. Where as TK and SSC where on the same level, with Gruul just below. (speaking before ZA was released i'm guessing). He may also be listing only the raids he's cleared, rather then go into too much detail into raids which are now defunct. I've never really seen the importance of old content on applications, due to a) the game being vastly different from the time of their release and b) the inherant difficulty of finding a 25 man guild capable of clearing said content, compared to how easy it is these days just to drop in, face roll, rinse and repeat.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Turok

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Flapjack wrote:
Turok wrote:

Tempest Keep(full)

Dan.

In fairness, there wasn't too much content between Kara and TK. Where as TK and SSC where on the same level, with Gruul just below. (speaking before ZA was released i'm guessing). He may also be listing only the raids he's cleared, rather then go into too much detail into raids which are now defunct. I've never really seen the importance of old content on applications, due to a) the game being vastly different from the time of their release and b) the inherant difficulty of finding a 25 man guild capable of clearing said content, compared to how easy it is these days just to drop in, face roll, rinse and repeat.

Just my two cents.

I have to disagree with you there mate, i think its vital poeple say what theyve cleared before because although the game is different it was harder back then, then it is now. Comparing WOTLK to TBC and below is important because it shows how long youve been playing. Knowledge or the game and how its changed and what your level of expertise in raiding has been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Nathori

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Turok wrote:
Flapjack wrote:
Turok wrote:

Tempest Keep(full)

Dan.

Just my two cents.

I have to disagree with you there mate, i think its vital poeple say what theyve cleared before because although the game is different it was harder back then, then it is now. Comparing WOTLK to TBC and below is important because it shows how long youve been playing. Knowledge or the game and how its changed and what your level of expertise in raiding has been in the past.

zul aman ive cleared also and thats it never entered Sunwell/BT/SSC/Hyjal
but i would like to be upp for some Pre WOTLK raids just to see these 4 raids and others ofcourse

and yes have been playing since europe release.

Grtz Emadian
Back to top Go down
Flapjack

Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Turok wrote:

If that's your take, that's fine. Albeit borderline elitist. The only thing i learned back during TBC that helps me today, is the fear of standing in fire. Game mechanics, the classes themselves, boss fights, have ALL evolved to the point where, excluding a few fights (Kael'thas for one) most habits you picked up during TBC are now defunct.

Thankfully knowledge is not limited to past experience and thus, you don't need past merits to succeed. The only thing that irks me is the attitude, "You wasn't hardcore in previous expansions therefor you're a bad player in the current one" Many of the best players I've had the joy of playing with, where relatively inexperienced when it came to raiding, that never stopped them giving 110% and never stopped them succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Tbc experience is a great plus on applications tbh, especially when it includes Sunwell since that was the hardest instance released so far by Blizzard, the last real challenge before the "o so called world of casualcraft" started. I also believe that people who didnt raid back can be great raiders at this point, there are loads of reasons why some-one couldnt raid back then and I've met some great raiders who've only started in wotlk, WoW is certainly not a difficult game so its fairly easy to pick it up + WoTLK gave us a whole new playstyle compared to TBC. Instead of shamans topping it are now druids/priests most of the time for example.

Anyway, I'd love to close the discussion now and ask you to leave applications to the officerteam,

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Lyila

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am

Daniel wrote:
Tbc experience is a great plus on applications tbh, especially when it includes Sunwell since that was the hardest instance released so far by Blizzard, the last real challenge before the "o so called world of casualcraft" started. I also believe that people who didnt raid back can be great raiders at this point, there are loads of reasons why some-one couldnt raid back then and I've met some great raiders who've only started in wotlk, WoW is certainly not a difficult game so its fairly easy to pick it up + WoTLK gave us a whole new playstyle compared to TBC. Instead of shamans topping it are now druids/priests most of the time for example.

Anyway, I'd love to close the discussion now and ask you to leave applications to the officerteam,

Sincerely,

Daniel

aq40 > SWP Razz but thats just me Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey, I'm sorry to tell you that we currently dont have a spot for you.

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]   Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathori/Emadian Paladin [Declined]
Page 1 of 1