Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse

Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined]   Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

personal Info:

- First name: Jed Clark

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?
Because i think the guild will be fast paced in terms of progression and friendly, and most importantly, active.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you?
Healthing would

3. Tell us a bit about yourself
Played WoW for 5 years, got a level 80 druid who i've had for 3-4 years. I have had good experience in all party roles and have had experience in end game raids
About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: Apocalypse
- Class: Hunter
- Race: Troll
- Talent spec: Marksmanship

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec? Because i am good at ranged dps and think that i can contribute to my full extent through this role. Also marksmanship i believe is best raiding dps for hunters.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec Agility, Intellect, Spirit (Stamina possibly).

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup? Definately

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them? Inscription because it will help the guild as well as help me level up.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class? Argent Crusade (Gun and epic chest on exaulted), Kirin Tor (epic feet), Knights of the Ebon Blade (Shoulders and head enchant), Sons of Hodir (SHoulder enchant and belt)

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia, Kharazan, Naxx 10, Naxx 25, VOA.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released? If the time is right Smile most likely yes.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? Keep trying, keep active and stay focused.

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you? Having fun, feeling a sense of achievement and progressing as a character and as a guild.

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class? I will search forums, ask other people in guild and take any recommendations in to account.

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections? My Inscription, active playing and good range dps.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included
Thornan : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Thornan

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?
Fast paced and friendly atmousphere, ready to help eachother reach end game and much further
Comunication and gameplay:
Same as above

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection?
Very steady at this current time. No major issues at all.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
English is my first language

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW?
20-30 hours a week (not including raiding)

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?
At college next year, not too demanding at all.
5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?
I believe that other people's judgement is much more advancing than just my own.
6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?
Yes

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun-

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?
Yes Smile

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?

9. Any questions you want to ask us?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined]   Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 pm

We'd like to thank you on behalf of Unstable Connections for showing interest in our guild, however we're sorry to announce that we don't currently have a spot for you.
So I have to Decline your application.

Sincerely,

Chris
Back to top Go down

Apocalypse, Hunter application [Declined]
Page 1 of 1