Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldon

Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]   Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 am

personal Info:

- First name: Bill

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?

I want to be part of a growing community and experience everything the game has to offer with a good group of players.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you? No i'm afraid not.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself

I'm quite a quiet guy, i like to unwind and relax by playing WoW. Currently i'm awaiting surgery on my eyes, due to this i'm currently out of work and will be for the next few months due to a recovery peroid after the operation. So i do have alot of spare time on my hands, which i mainly dedicate to WoW. I'm a big Footie fan, support Man UTD, live out in the country so i do enjoy taking my bike out for a couple of hours every other day. Nothing else to say really, i'm a laid back guy and i enjoy what i have.

About the character you want to reroll:

- In-game name: My current name is Baldon, thought i'm unsure if i'll be using that. I haven't decided what i'd like to name my character yet.
- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren or Orc, again not sure.
- Talent spec: Prot/Arms

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec?

I had an alt Warrior back in TBC, didn't do much with it other than farm KZ and do BG's and buy Arena gear with Honor points, but even then i loved it. When i came back to WoW after qutting for several months i rolled a Nelf Warrior which i've bin playing for about 3 - 4 months now. I've bin Tanking with him but i've always wanted to DPS as a Warrior rather than Tank.. I enjoy Tanking very much but DPS is what i'd rather play as my main role.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec

PvE(DPS) - AP and ArP, Crit a close third. Hit and Expertise must also be capped.
PvE(Tank) - HP, Avoidance, Hit and Expertise.
PvP - Res, HP, AP, Crit. Hit capped.

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?

Yes, ofc. I love both Tanking and DPS'ing.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?

Mining and BS. Extra Gem slots and Craftables for when hitting 80 to gear up asap for raids.

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class?

Pretty much all WotLK reputations offer something that'll benefit me as either DPS or Tank.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared

Vanilla - ZQ/AQ20 cleared. MC 3/??. Onyxia, a few world Dragons.
TBC - Kara cleared, SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, Kazzak, Doomwalker, MH 5/5, BT 6/9.
WotLK - Naxx10 cleared, Naxx25 all but 4H, OS10 + 1D, OS25 + 1D, Maly10, VoA10/25 and 4/10 Ulduar though only killed first 2 bosses.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released?

5 days is a bit to much, but some weeks i will be able to do it, 3 - 4 is what id be able to average.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding?

If there's a guide out for the boss then all that should be required is a few attempts on the boss and common sense. As anything Pre-Ulduar is doable by even terrible PuG's. As for new(ish) encounters commitment is the first thing, teamwork a close second. Being commited to learning a new boss can be very tedious at times but the fulfilment of finally downing a new boss is a great feeling and is what raiding is all about. Having good teamwork is essential to learning a new boss as we need to work out together tactics and how boss abilitys work and the best way to work around them.

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you?

Downing a boss, more so when beating another guild to it. I enjoyed doing this in TBC, however in WotLK i've not had the joy of being in a competive guild as i came back several months after WotLK launced and i'm still playing catch up, same in Vanilla.

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class?

Tankspot, WoW forums, MMO Champion(Preparing for nerfs, buffs etc), EJ.

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections?

Active, commited, friendly.

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included

Phojie - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Phojie - All Vanilla and TBC content was done on this guy.

Phojun - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Phojun - Alt Warrior which made me fall in love with Warriors.

Baldon - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Baldon - My current active character.

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?

Hopefully a good solid community which will take the lead in raiding on the new realm. I'd also like to make a good group of friends in which we can play alongside one another not only in PvE but in PvP aswell.

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection?

Very.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?

Yes.

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW?

5-9 hours a day. Somedays i wont be on at all, probally once or twice a week i'll not log on, otherwise 5-9 hours is the average.

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times?

I will be looking for work within the next few months but i will always find time to commit to WoW.

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player?

Yes, however only if it's constructive and not abuse.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild?

Yes.

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids?

Can't say yet =]. As you mentioned earlier 4 - 5 days, i can manage 3 - 5 days a week.

8. anything else you might want to add to your application?

Not really.

9. Any questions you want to ask us? Razz

Any idea when a new realm will be launced or is it just speculation?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]   Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Your application is now being processed, we will get back to you shortly.
We have no real idea regarding the realm, but speculations are since last year in a few days blizzard launched Bladge Edge if i remember correctly.
Hopefully they will aim for the same date that is in a few days a week.
If they howeever dont, then i have no real idea:P

Stay tuned for an reply.

Sincerly, Chris
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]   Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey Bill, we've discussed your application and we want to ask you to reapply at a later stage.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Sincerely,

Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]   Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldon - Protection/DPS Warrior [Closed]
Page 1 of 1