Unstable Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstable Connections a new Horde guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sakura - Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Sakura - Death Knight   Sakura - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 pm

personal Info:

- First name:Emil Angmo

1. Why are you interested in joining Unstable Connections?I want to join a good, mature, fun guild with players with some experience in WoW.

2. Do you know any members in the guild who can vouch for you?No, Im afraid not Sad

3. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a guy from Sweden, 20 years old, who likes to work out! Deadlift, squats and benchpress would be my favorites! Besides that I'm just a regular dude, but friendly Smile

About the character you want to reroll:Waited a long time for a new realm now, I'm going to play Death Knight! Blood or Unholy specc, whichever is needed.

- In-game name:Sakura
- Class:Death Knight
- Race:Orc
- Talent spec:Blood, Unholy, whichever is needed.

1. Why do you want to roll this class and spec?I want to roll Orc because I like the looks and because of the racials. I want to roll Death Knight because they simply rock, love em.

2. What stats do you think are most important for you class/spec: That would be Str atm.

3. Are you willing to respec for raids to Provide the best possible setup?Always been in PvE guilds, so that shouldn't be a problem at all, Gold has never been a problem for me.

4. Which professions will you take and why will you take them?JC & Enchanting.
JC: Simply because of the 27 str gems, but it's also good for making gems to other players. Enchanting: 32 AP on rings, and it's good to enchant items for guildmembers!

5. What Faction reputations will be most beneficial for your class? Sons of Hodir, anything that gives anything useful.

Raiding:

1. What raid experience do you have? List all the bosses/instances you have cleared: Vanilla WoW: Played as a holy priest, cleared MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG. TBC: cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Maggy, TK, SCC, BT, SWP (even Kil'jaeden). WOTLK: Naxx 10-25. Malygos 10-25. Obsidian Sanctum 10-25 (including 3 drakes up). First 4-5 bosses in Ulduar. My guild has cleared it now tho.

2. Are you comfortable with raiding 4-5 days a week when new content is released? Yeps. always been.

3. What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? To never get angry on wipes.

4. What is the most important part of raiding for you? Having fun Razz

5. What internet sources will you use to learn more about your class? Ensidia forums are always good, other forums too.

6. How do you believe you can contribute to Unstable Connections? You can achiev much by being friendly. I'm friendly, and I WANT to help, I'm not just helping because I can ..

7. List all your important previous characters with armories included
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Mahalia
Everybody Lies isn't my raiding guild, that's just a casual guild Im in while waiting for a new realm to pop.

8. What do you expect from Unstable Connections?Nothing besides having a good time and nice players.

Comunication and gameplay:

1. How reliable are your computer & internet connection? My computer is great and my connection is stable. 10 mbit at the moment.

2. Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands? yeah ofc Razz

3. How many hours a week do you spend playing WoW? Many, Don't have any exact numbers Razz

4. Will you soon be going to a university or demanding new job that may significantly affect your play times? Nope, Im working as a baker at the moment, will be staying there..

5. Are you willing to take constructive criticism to always work towards becoming a better player? Yeah, if someone is doing bad, they need to know to improve.

6. Are you able to make a long-term commitment to the guild? Yeah, Can stay forever to be honest Razz as long as we're having fun !!

7. Our raid days will be:

Mon -
Tue -
Wed -
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

are you able to attend at least 80% of these raids? Not quite sure, but should be alright Razz

8. anything else you might want to add to your application? Im going to max out cooking and fishing, so feasts won't be a problem Very Happy

9. Any questions you want to ask us? Well.... Can I join? Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

Sakura - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura - Death Knight   Sakura - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey Sakura, I have no clue how you came here but we have moved our operation to http://ucguild.hellandheavennet.com/forums for the sake of your forum posts I'd love to see you copy pasting your application to there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ucguild.forumotion.net

Sakura - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unstable Connections :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: